Here’s a summary of the terms and conditions you can expect when making a purchase from our studio:
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- All sales are final.
- Any and all defects in the photographs, images, files, or other products provided by Christa Schiessl Photography must be communicated within 72 hours of client’s receipt.
- There are no returns, however defective or damaged products may be exchanged for the same, provided notice is given within 72 hours.
- Christa Schiessl Photography is not responsible for manufacturer or shipping delays.
All other terms and conditions can be found in your session or service contract.
Okay, by now we're all going through pandemic fatigue, but we are all in this together. Safety is our number one priority.
- Let me know as soon as possible if you or someone you’ve been in close contact with tests positive for Covid-19.
- Let me know if you’ve done any travel to destinations that are high-Covid areas anytime within 6 weeks of your wedding or session.
- If you are inviting guests to your wedding, let them know that if they are unwell or feeling sick to STAY HOME.
- You may want to consider alternative ways to include guests in your wedding plans like streaming your ceremony virtually.
- Communicate with your vendors and let them know right away if your plans change.
- Keep informed of the Nebraska's orders regarding Covid-19 and adhere to them.
- Last but not least, this is first time the world has navigated through a pandemic, so please be kind and patient.