suffering from burn out?
This past year has been one heck of a year, and you know we've all been feeling it!
Do you need help taking something off of your plate? If that's a “heck yes,” I'm the person you’ve been looking for!
Whether you need an associate shooter, a second shooter or editing services, I would love to help you free your schedule, so you can focus on bigger and better things.
Associate & 2nd shooting
The past few years have been some very challenging times in our industry, but you already knew that. Fortunately, our industry values community over competition, and if the unexpected happens, we are here for each other. This is where I step in.
As an associate photographer, I guarantee that I will handle your weddings with as much care and professionalism as I do for my own.
As a second shooter, I will provide you with the same high-quality photos that you expect from yourself.
Whether it’s as an associate photographer, or second shooting, you can rest assured that your clients will receive nothing but the highest level of service.
$100/hour for Associate shooting
$40/hour for Second shooting
- Because my main camera has dual card slots, every photoshoot is shot with dual compact flash cards, for added redundancy. If photos are shot on my backup camera (which takes CF), I will send you all files via WeTransfer the same night.
- All images are backed up into multiple locations immediately following the shoot.
- Bodies: Canon 5D M4 and Canon 5D M2
- Lenses: Canon 35mm 1.2 L-Series and Tamron 70-200
- Flash: Canon 580EX II
EDITING AND CULLING
Lightroom Editing: $0.35/photo
- Style matching, color correction, cropping, and straightening. Your catalog will be fully ready with edits for you to export for your gallery.
- Let me know about how many photos you want, and save yourself some time to catch some much needed RNR. I will pick through the best of the best for you. Your catalog comes with rated images in a collection ready for editing, whether you want to do it, or you'd like me to handle the work.
Soften of the Skin: $0.12/photo extra on top of LR edits
- This includes a single brush over of the skin softening tool.
Full Edits: $1.50/image
- This is a deeper edit of an image on top of Basic LR Editing. Includes but not limited to headswapping, teeth whitening, removal of objects in backgrounds.
How do I get a catalog to you?
First and foremost, I recommend having the latest version of Lightroom.
From there, you'll send me a Lightroom Catalog with Smart Previews. You can send this via email, Google Drive, or WeTransfer.
I can cull, edit, or both. You’ll receive the catalog with all of my updates, ready to be exported!
What if my style is different?
That is completely okay! I've changed my personal style about a thousand times (you too?).
I have edited many different styles for other photographers, and am extremely adaptable to other styles.
How do you learn my style?
What I always recommend is for you to go into your catalog and edit 4-5 photos in different light settings. Favorite those photos at a 5 star rating. This way I know exactly what your style is all about.
How do you handle payments?
Once I'm done, you'll receive the Edited and/or Culled Catalog via WeTransfer or email depending on the size. I will invoice you via Quickbooks.
What is your turn around time?
Usually about 7-10 days, but depending on the season we're in, it could be sooner. If for any reason that is not the case, I will let you know immediately, so you can plan appropriately. Either way, I always maintain constant communication, so that everybody will always be on the same page.